If you’re looking for a ways to freshen up your pooch’s breath, try this mint and parsley dog treat recipe! It’s a quick and easy way to treat your dog, while also making their stinky kisses more bearable.
- 2 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats – pulsed in blender or food processor
- 1/2 cup fresh curly parsley – chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint – chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 Tablespoons coconut oil – melted
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Place the oats in a blender and pulse until they are fine like a powder.
- Mix eggs, water, oil, mint, and parsley together.
- Fold into oats until well combined.
- Place dough on a cutting board and flatten with the back of a spatula or your hands until the dough is even in thickness.
- Line a cooking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a cookie cutter, cut out shapes, and place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Store the bad breath treats in an airtight container or freeze them for up to 3 months.
Click here for more recipes.
Mint & Parsley Dog Biscuits recipe courtesy of Miss Molly Says.