Ice pops made of chicken stock and parsley may not sound like a tasty treat to us humans, but your dog will LOVE it. With just 3 ingredients, this recipe is super easy to make and help cool your dog off during these Summer months.
Chicken Stock & Parsley Ice Pops Recipe
- 1 reduced-salt chicken stock cube
- 450ml of water
- A small handful of parsley
- Dissolve the stock cube thoroughly in water and set aside.
- Chop your parsley finely and stir into the chicken stock.
- Pour the mixture into ice cube trays and pop them in the freezer.
- Serve on their own or add one to your dog’s water bowl to add flavor. If you’re concerned that your dog doesn’t drink enough on warm days, the meaty flavors may encourage them to rehydrate.