Does your dog have morning breath even when it’s not morning anymore? If your answer is yes, here’s a recipe for breath-freshening freezies that your dog will enjoy and keep their breath minty fresh:
- 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- Fresh parsley leaves
- Fresh mint leaves
- Place yogurt, parsley, and mint leaves into a blender.
- Blend until the parsley and mint are spread evenly. You may add a splash of water to thin out mixture.
- Pour mixture into your choice of ice cube mold and place in freezer.
- Freeze until solid and serve.
Is Greek Yogurt Safe For Dogs?
Yes! Unless your dog is lactose intolerant, Greek yogurt is a safe and healthy treat for them. It’s naturally high protein and probiotic properties make Greek yogurt a great way to improve your dog’s digestion and overall health. Learn more about dogs and yogurt here.
Loved the breath-freshening freezies and want more Summertime treat recipes? Click here.