If you’re looking for a festive dog-friendly treat for your Halloween party this year, we’ve got just the one for you! These pumpkin banana dog treat recipe is sure to be a hit with all your four-legged guests.
Pumpkin Banana Dog Treat Recipe
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 2 – 2 1/2 cups flour (use your choice of flour)
- 1/4 cup oats
- green beans cut in half
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixer, blend together the pumpkin puree, banana, and egg. Mix until smooth.
- Slowly add in flour until dough forms (amount will depend on the flour you choose. Dough should be similar to a sugar cookie dough). Fold in oats.
- Shape dough into ping pong sized balls and flatten slightly with hands. Place on a lined baking sheet.
- Using a fork, press down on each dough round (similar to making peanut butter cookies). Then place a green bean into the top of each treat.
- Bake treats until edges begin to brown, about 15-18 minutes.