Here’s an easy recipe for doggie meatballs that your dog will love, courtesy of Hy-Vee.
- 1 lbs 93% lean ground beef
- ¾ cup cooked brown rice
- ½ cup carrots, finely shredded
- ½ cup sweet potato, cooked and mashed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a foil-lined rimmed baking pan with nonstick spray; set aside.
- Combine ground beef, thawed brown rice, carrots, and cook and mashed sweet potato in a large bowl.
- Shape mixture into 1-to-1-1/2-inch balls. Place on a lightly greased, foil-lined rimmed baking pan.
- Bake for 12 to 18 minutes or until meatballs reach 165 degrees. Drain on paper towels; cool before serving.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the refrigerator or up to 2 months in the freezer.
Click here for more recipes.
Written by Vincent M.