Autumn is just around the corner, and to kick it off we’ll be sharing our favorite Fall dog treats all season! Our first one is an easy to make treat that will be sure to get your pup’s tail wagging; apple, cinnamon and oat biscuits!
- 3 Cups Oats
- 2 Apples
- 2 Teaspoons of Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon of Flaxseed
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- Grind the oats in a food processor, then remove and do the same with your apples until it’s an applesauce consistency.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until a doughy consistency.
- Place round pieces of dough on a floured cookie sheet, or use cookie cutters to make them into a shape you want.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes. Cool and serve!
Click here for more easy-to-make dog treats!