Happy National Dog Biscuit Day!!!
To celebrate, we’re sharing our favorite dog biscuit recipe. It’s simple, easy to make and your dog will LOVE it!
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup of peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of mashed bananas
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup of wheat germ
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten (for glazing)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F
- Stir first four ingredients together until it is well blended. Stir in the flour and wheat germ until it is well mixed.
- Turn out dough onto a heavily floured surface and roll to 1/4″ thick. Cut out shapes with cookie cutter or knife/pizza cutter. Place on greased cookie sheet and brush tops with egg white.
- Bake biscuits for 30 minutes or until dry and golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool.